Multiplayer Wishlist

Multiplayer Wishlist

Postby R A Z O » 04 Oct 2011 15:06

Hello everyone! We are working hard on multiplayer for SHADOWGUN.
You can share your wishes, opinions or ideas on this forum
and help us to make SHADOWGUN Multiplayer as good as possible!
R A Z O
SITE ADMIN

Re: Multiplayer Wishlist

Postby gfxdaddy » 04 Oct 2011 21:25

I had posted this in the Feedback thread, but it belongs here as well I think. No more double-posting for me :-)

Idea for implementing roll/evasion in ShadowGun:

Double-tap (on the side of the screen for look) triggers roll in whatever direction you're moving.

Melee:

I also figure double-tapping on the left side of the screen (the side for movement) to trigger melee. This way you can still look around/get a bead on the enemy as you fillet them. Melee attacks would be picked at random from maybe 3 or 4 different executions, or perhaps based on proximity and weapon in hand.

Sniper Mode:

For sniper mode, use the iOS 'pinch' gesture to zoom in--but have it only work when the sniper rifle is selected, and force it to only recognize the pinch from the extreme corners of the screen (so that it doesn't affect moving and looking).
gfxdaddy
FLEDGELING
FLEDGELING

Postby Hellbilly » 06 Oct 2011 14:34

Please Build a good platteforme multiplayer hack without possibillity..

Because the best multiplayer games become unplayable (mc2,battelfield,etc..) :evil:
Hellbilly
FLEDGELING
FLEDGELING

Postby Soya » 09 Oct 2011 15:24

One major addition would be Vehicles/Mecchas and controllable turrets ! Think Onslaught mode (Unreal Tournament) as a reference. Would be amazing for sure and the gameplay would be less repetitive I guess.
You could also add opened environment..

Keep up the good work !
Soya
FLEDGELING
FLEDGELING

Postby ThisIsMyName » 10 Oct 2011 21:41

Maybe a mode where one team are bounty hunters, and the other are humanoids, each team would have a 'boss' which the other would have to destroy to win (just an idea) as well as a free-for-all and maybe a team deathmatch and capture the flag.

Maybe a multiplayer co-op campain as well?

All game modes should be available over Local Wifi, Local Bluetooth and Online.
Last edited by ThisIsMyName on 14 Oct 2011 15:11, edited 1 time in total.
ThisIsMyName
ROOKIE
ROOKIE

Postby lumothesinner » 12 Oct 2011 09:48

Love the game.

Wishlist means thing as big as possible right rather than what can actually be done on ios/android device?

with that in mind vehicles, turrets, 32 players, and a coop horde mode...

Realistically speaking I would be happy to get anything mulltiplayer out of this.
So stability is highest priority... but 3G play would be nice and stat tracking and maybe a leveling system. Don't release the multiplayer unfinished like warm gun. its laggy as hell and just getting bad press because of it.

I think to be competetive and tactical a dodge command is needed like the one suggested above, hopefully that can be done.
lumothesinner
FLEDGELING
FLEDGELING

Postby DeepPurple15x » 13 Oct 2011 08:45

lumothesinner wrote:
with that in mind vehicles, turrets, 32 players, and a coop horde mode...

Realistically speaking I would be happy to get anything mulltiplayer out of this.
So stability is highest priority... but 3G play would be nice and stat tracking and maybe a leveling system. Don't release the multiplayer unfinished like warm gun. its laggy as hell and just getting bad press because of it.

32 players!!! Even Black ops doesn't support more than 18 players! I agree though stability is the most important thing that I am looking for. Warm gun messed it up big time there is still hope. Madfinger please test your game before updating it, now that you have a forum you can test on a large amount of devices..
DeepPurple15x
PAWN
PAWN

Postby nelson1979 » 13 Oct 2011 12:36

Bots will be awsome. Im playing MC-Back Pegasus and didn't find the option to bots (i think they havent)

Thanks!
nelson1979
FLEDGELING
FLEDGELING

Postby JUGG_ER_NOG » 15 Oct 2011 02:50

First of all, there definitely needs to be deathmatch and team deathmatch, as well as a horde mode, and protect the dignitary or whoever. And if you put bots, they can't just sit there waiting to trip on your bullets. Melee attacks are a must for any multiplayer game, this should not be excluded. And finally, a greater variety of weapons to choose from. Copy from gears if you have to, it would only make it better.
JUGG_ER_NOG
FLEDGELING
FLEDGELING

Postby cyphen15 » 18 Oct 2011 14:13

i just have two suggestion for multiplayer feature..

add online multiplayer mode

and offline skrimish mode, (bot enemy only)
cyphen15
PAWN
PAWN

Next

Return to GENERAL