Enhanced MADFINGER Games 4th anniversary edition
What's New in enhanced edition
- Improved handling
- Optimized performance on low-end device
- More intense gameplay experience
- Deeper immersion due graphical optimization
- Cloud backup for progress safety, for storing gameplay data and achievements
- Cross device support - enjoy game on your devices
- New gamepads support for off-screen handling experience
- Supports latest devices
- Immersive visual presentation, never seen before on mobile devices
- It ain't just pretty—it's gorgeous! Advanced lighting effects, beautifully rendered environments, and pro voices make this one of the most advanced games for your smartphone!
- Single-player story-driven campaign with playtime over 5 hours
- Immersive storyline with multiple outcomes! You decide how it ends!
- Unlock the detailed "Shadowpedia", and read more about the SHADOWGUN universe!
- Featuring the most advanced combat A.I. to date—enemies flank, seek cover, and utilize teamwork to take you down! Battle automated sentries, aerial drones, and other lethal foes—tactical maneuvers are based upon actual military strategy!
- Solve hacking mini-games to whet your nerdly appetite, then get back to blasting!
- Survive the onslaught of Dr. Simon's deadly creations, including level bosses, mutated grunts, killer machines, and more!
By focusing on mobile platforms - including smartphones and tablets - Madfinger has created the most advanced handheld game in the market, optimized for superb performance and offering gamers the same quality expected from console gaming systems.
With SHADOWGUN, Madfinger is expanding the entertainment potential of smartphone, iOS devices and tablets. SHADOWGUN will support Android mobile devices powered by the NVIDIA Tegra super chip, and will be available on the Tegra Zone app and Android Market.
Authored with the Unity development platform, SHADOWGUN combines tactical combat with third person harrowing action, ushering in a new visual standard for handheld gaming. SHADOWGUN puts players into the role of John Slade, a professional bounty hunter in the year 2350. Slade’s mission: hunt down Dr. Edgar Simon, renowned geneticist and former employee of the trans-galactic corporation Toltech Enterprises. Players must lead “shadowgun” John Slade as he infiltrates Dr. Simon’s mountain fortress and fights his personal army of mutants, cyborgs, and genetically-enhanced humanoids. Using state-of-the-art weaponry, ships, and the assistance of S.A.R.A.—Slade’s personal android assistant. The story is written by award winning author Micah Nathan who has joined the MadFinger team as executive creative consultant for SHADOWGUN.
SHADOWGUN is possibly the the best expression of quality production achievable on mobile devices and a great indicator of what consumers can expect from future mobile games,” said Brett Seyler, General Manager of Union. “We’re very proud to see this kind of creative product created with Unity and excited to offer it to our partners through our Union distribution service.
In addition to an optimized version for Android super phones and tablets powered by Tegra 2, Madfinger is also developing an even more enhanced version supporting NVIDIA’s Project Kal-El, the next-generation Tegra quad-core processor. Ashu Rege, Vice President of Game Content and Technology at NVIDIA, said: “SHADOWGUN shows off the console-quality experience that Tegra is bringing to Android devices. We’re especially excited that Madfinger is creating a special version of SHADOWGUN that’s optimized for multi-core processors and will take advantage of the processing and graphics power of Project Kal-El.