Can Shadowgun War Games be the next esports hit? With Shadowgun War Games in production and eyes on a MADFINGER presence in esports in the near future, half the studio rocked up to the Spodek arena in Katowice to see what’s what.
This week MADFINGER Games has been in Barcelona, salivating over the possibilities that 5G will unleash for the studio…
Great news! We have just released update 0.8.3, which marks the start of a laser-focused campaign to fix the game’s remaining bugs and polish Shadowgun Legends to perfection. Here is what we have been working on for the past two weeks.
- Matchmaking improvements
- Incomplete rooms during matchmaking greatly reduced
- *Further improvements to matchmaking will be addressed in upcoming updates
- Reduced game crash rate
- Decoding Holograms will generate rewards as intended
- After assisiting friends on a co-op mission players are rewarded as intended
- Completing a friend’s Co-Op Mission no longer completes your own mission
- All doors in the Mining level are no longer permanently open
- Players can no longer obtain items from a previously opened chest after relogging
- Tapjoy’s Free Gold Offerwall will remain available even after reconnecting
- Claiming Daily Reward does not cause an error anymore
- And many other minor improvements
For the upcoming two months, we will continue our efforts to address all the reported bugs and issues and make Shadowgun Legends experience as smooth as possible. #WeListen
We’re excited to announce the release of Shadowgun Legends Update 0.8.0, which offers a brand new Capture the Flag PvP mode, game-wide co-op, the latest Legendary weapons, unique emotes, and much more. Check out the full notes below.
- New team PvP mode, Capture the Flag
- Two teams of four compete in this classic multiplayer mode, trying to steal their opponent's flag while defending their own
- Game-wide co-op, making all missions in the game playable with another Shadowgun
- An offerwall with new ways to earn Gold
- Alien Cave - new PvP map for Capture the Flag
- Five new emotes: Pogo, Rodeo, Chillin', Stingray and Jump Rope
- Four new legendary weapons
- Legendary Rocket Launcher Bestie
- Legendary Machine Gun Pile Driver
- Legendary Pistol Spectrum
- Legendary SMG Wintermute
- New Xenomorph Cosmetic bundle
- Secret gear and customizations ready for upcoming events
- PvP respawn switched to manual allowing player to plan strategy before jumping into battle
- Layout changes to Duel maps Jungle Lab and Snowdump
- Improvements of graphic settings, focusing on a smoother experience
- Duel invitations now work, even when players are not in the same hub
- Players are now able to revive their teammates and collect ascendancy trophies
- Fame rewards from skill Ribbons and Medals rebalanced, to reflect player’s efforts better
- Ribbons and Medals from Emergency Shield are now awarded correctly
- Hologram decoding fixed, now giving players the correct rewards
- Guild messages are saved even after the app restarts
… and plenty of other bugfixes.
All Dead Trigger 2 FANS,
as a celebration of 100M downloads, we are happy to announce a new huge and long-awaited update of your best zombie shooter. Face the zombie apocalypse with new weapons in exciting new environments.
3 New environments with 25 new gameplay objectives
- Nuclear Plant
- Abandoned Factory
2 New Powerful Weapons
- Kriss Vector Elite
- Golden Jackhammer
Upgrade to Tech Level 11:
- New upgrades for all workers, awesome weapons and cool gadgets
- Unlock new environments
- The Hideout when unlocked will have a new look
Amazing new and unique gameplay modes:
- Chicken Hunt
- Balloon Shooting
- Finding Rabbits
- Mortar Attack
- Borrow a weapon
- Improved graphics for the latest generation devices
- Fixed UI bugs appearing on iPhone X
- Fixed multiple bugs and crashes
Yes, it is really happening! As we just revealed during keynote at Unite 2018 in Berlin, Shadowgun Legends is coming to Nintendo Switch.
Every Nintendo Switch player will soon get their hands Shadowgun Legends, hi-tech RPG shooter loved by millions of mobile players.
“We are super excited about the opportunity to bring our most ambitious game to Nintendo Switch players,” says Marek Rabas, CEO, co-founder and Game Director of MADFINGER Games. “Our goal is to deliver an unprecedented level of graphical quality at 60 FPS.”
The game features a huge amount of content, in which the player takes on brutal alien invaders laying waste to human colonies in distant galaxies. The action takes place in a campaign with over 200 missions across 4 unique planets.
The toughest challenges will await players in epic raids, cooperative battles against mighty bosses, and team PvP battles with different modes for groups of players. After epic battles it’s time for fun in the Hub, players can hang out with other Shadowguns, chat with friends, join the guilds, and most of all party hard together!
Thanks to the game’s unique awards system every player has a chance to become a legend. The more fame a Shadowgun gathers the bigger reaction from the world around him, and with that also comes bigger respect from the community.
All of that with the typical style of MADFINGER Games with the highest visual fidelity and in impressive 60 FPS that will delight the most hardcore Nintendo Switch fans.
We at MADFINGER Games are super excited about our first foray into console gaming and will be sharing more information with you soon.
We at MADFINGER Games are extremely happy to announce that Shadowgun Legends, our biggest and most ambitious game ever, has been launched.
We sincerely hope you will enjoy playing this game as much as we've enjoyed creating it.
And don't forget to Fight hard, Party harder!