- The choices you have regarding your personal data
- The ways we collect your personal data and why we do so
- How we use your personal data
1. CONTROLLER’S NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any questions or queries regarding data protection, or issues with your personal data, please contact us through the game so we can respond to your query as quickly as possible. In order to do so, visit the relevant area of the game where you can contact our Customer Care. If the game in question doesn’t have this option in the app, please visit our website: https://www.madfingergames.com/contact
Name of the controller: Madfinger Games
Address: Škrobárenská 1, Brno, 617 00 Czech Republic
2. THE DATA WE COLLECT
The data you provide us
- Contact information (eg. username, nickname and/or email address)
- Username and password
- Your messages to the Service (eg. chat logs and player support tickets)
- Other data you choose to give us (eg. data to identify a lost account)
Data we collect automatically:
a) Data about your account and game progress
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (eg. your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
- General location data
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
b) Data we collect from our partners
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool to the Service (eg. Apple, Google and Facebook)
- Data to fight fraud (eg. in-game refund abuse or advertising click fraud)
- Data from platforms that the games run on, such as payment verification.
- Data for advertising and analytic purposes, so we can provide you a better Service, such as GetResponse.
3. WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
To make the Service work successfully we process data necessary to:
a) Perform the contract
- Create accounts which allow you to play our games and use our Service
- Operate the Service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Provide the products and services you request
- Send you Service-related communications
- Tailor the service to our player’s requirements
b) Provide a great service
- Update and develop player profiles
- Develop and improve the Service and player experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Provide social features
- Customize your Service experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Provide MADFINGER Games offers in the Service, in other websites and services, and by email
- Send you related information such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
- Enable you to communicate with other players
c) To show personalized adverts in the Service, as well as other websites, services and email
- Track the content you access in connection with the Service, and your online behavior
- Deliver, target and improve our advertising in the Service
For information on how to opt-out of personalized advertisements, see the section 'Your rights and options' below.
d) Keep the Service safe and fair
- Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
- Moderate chats either automatically or manually
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
Ensuring a level playing field in the Service is a top priority for us. For more information on our acceptable use policy, see the MADFINGER Games Terms of Service.
e) To analyze, profile, and segment
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
4. WHO CAN SEE YOUR DATA
Apart from MADFINGER Games, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
a ) Other Players
Social features are a core component of our games. Other players and users may see your profile data, in-game activities and read messages you have posted.
b) Partners working on behalf of MADFINGER Games
MADFINGER Games employs partners to perform a variety of services. Said partners only process your data according to MADFINGER Games instructions in order to provide the Service, including hosting, player support, advertising, analytics, and fraud prevention.
c) Other companies and public authorities
To combat fraud and other illegal activities, MADFINGER Games may exchange data with other companies, organizations, and to public authorities in response to lawful requests. To comply with the Law or protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our players or others, we may also disclose data based on your consent.
d) Advertising and social media partners
The Service includes features from our partners, such as social media interaction tools and in-game advertising. Said partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
e) International data transfers
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws to your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA.
5. YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
a) Opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails by following the instructions included within the communications.
b) Opt-out of targeted advertising
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting "limit ad tracking" (Apple iOS) or "opt-out of interest based ads" (Android).
For personalized in-game offers opt-out, you can use the options provided in the game settings.
c) Access the personal data we hold about you
On you request we will provide a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
d) Your other rights
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object to how we use or share your data, ask for a copy of the personal data undergoing processing, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent, for example by turning off GPS location sharing in your mobile device settings.
We will respond to all requests within 30 days. You may also contact your local DPA (Data Protection Authority) within the Czech bureau for unresolved complaints.
6. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
7. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
a) Security Safeguards
To help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are always developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, and against loss, misuse or alteration.
b) Data retention
We retain your data for as long as your account is active, or as required to provide you the Service. We periodically remove unused game accounts and regularly review and remove unnecessary data.
Please note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we may retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. AGE LIMITS
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data, or send target interest based advertising, to anyone under the age of 13. We also do not knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide us with any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.