At MADFINGER Games, we are starting to write the new chapter of our chronicle. We have started to develop a fresh and ambitious project for PCs. To fulfill our ambitions, we’ll need to involve a self-motivated, responsible, and of course creative person for the position of Marketing Graphic Artist.
As a Marketing Graphic Artist, you will create high-quality concepts and assets for our projects to be used across various social and advertising platforms. You will work with the Marketing and user acquisition team to translate the art style of our game into a wide range of assets in multiple formats such as graphics, social media assets, user acquisition materials, and videos.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to concept, construct and animate ads that will be seen by millions of potential players around the world.
You will be part of the Growth team and will report directly to the Lead Marketing Artist of the studio.
- Create high-end renders for marketing material using in-game assets and photo-bashing.
- Create a wide variety of high-quality marketing & communication images in order to promote our games.
- Develop and execute original concepts for marketing campaigns, brand expanding initiatives, and social presence channels.
- Provide quick sketches and mock-ups.
- Prepare and deliver final layout in required format.
- Participate in the brand's visual identity definition and make sure it is respected in all the marketing assets.
- Work with the artistic team in order to make sure marketing assets are consistent with the games.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in the video game industry is preferred.
- Some knowledge of 3D engines such as Unity and Unreal is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Master Suite and After Effects.
- Excellent design skills and typography skills.
- You have the ability to create eye-catching, engaging visual designs for game-related marketing campaigns.
- Able to create new or manipulate existing styles of art into polished, usable formats across many mediums.
- Passion about gaming and its industry.
- Positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Motion Design knowledge is a plus.
- A good level of English is required.
- An innovative, skilled, and friendly team - you can work with the top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic.
- A modern gaming office - it is a serious job, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing in our Relax room with consoles.
- Opportunity to start and develop your career and experience
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits
- Company events and sports enthusiasts - and we even have our own company gym.
- Sabbatical leave after 7 years working for the company