At MADFINGER we simply love making awesome world-class gaming experiences. We pride ourselves in bringing the most cutting-edge and up-to-date design to our games, as players of Samurai 2, Dead Trigger 2 and Shadowgun Legends will attest.
These days we have started to write the new chapter of our chronicle - we have started to develop a new hardcore shooter game for PC.
We are seeking a capable Scrum Master to join our production team and help us to achieve our dreams
- Encourage and foster an environment of successful delivery and continuous improvement
- Facilitate planning, decision making, reviews, retrospectives, conflicts resolution
- Ensure cross-team communication, identify and follow up communication blockers
- Address impediments, drive the change to remove them
- Improve the quality of the games by evaluating builds and calling for accountability
- Monitoring and document progress
- You understand Agile Project Management practices and ideally have experience applying them in projects
- Your soft skills are strong, you understand team communication specifics and group dynamics
- You excel in planning and organizing things to be done
- Your mindset is agile, you are eager to experiment with new ideas and practices
- Of course, you are passionate about games
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master is your advantage
- Vibrant and inspiring environment among a team of game enthusiasts - you can work with the top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic.
- A modern gaming office - It is a serious job, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing in our Relax room with PS4.
- Opportunity to bring your own ideas and influence the development of product
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
- Relocation Package for foreigners
- Company events and sports enthusiasts - and we even have our own company gym.
- Sabbatical leave after 7 years working for the company