Talent Acquisition InternshipAPPLY NOW
If you are looking to gain candidate recruitment experience, this paid internship is for you! you will focus on the recruitment application process for variety of roles. It will provide you exposure to Human Resources and learn various practices to enhance your professional development throughout a long term cooperation.
- Source for candidate applications to ensure candidates meet minimum qualifications for positions and possess decision making and judgment capability in advancing candidates
- Post our job openings in different job boards and learn sourcing techniques to maximize quantity and quality of candidate pool
- Understand minimum qualifications for our job postings and positions and the qualities that will make a candidate successful with our studio and positions
- Provide administrative support to the HR team which can include tasks such as: make copies of meeting materials, onboarding documents, and team member information data entry into databases
- Maintaining an exceptional level of customer service to MFG employees
- Contribute to a positive, engaging work environment.
- Demonstrated ability and interest in employer branding, human resources and/or talent acquisition
- Strong communication skills and proactive approach
- Must be current undergraduate or graduate student who can commit to at least 15 hours/week
- Must be based in Brno
- Flexible, self-starting, and excited to dive into a startup environment
- Opportunity to gain experience in a filed of Talent Acquisition
- Work in multicultural environment, using English on daily bases
- Friendly team and attractive workplace situated close to the city centre
- Access to the most up-to-date recruiting trends
- Czech lessons for foreigners and English lessons for all employees
We at MADFINGER Games collect your application data to manage and plan our recruitment activities globally. In the unhappy event that you don't get selected, we will store your details for future opportunities. If you do not wish to be contacted in the future, please let us know.