Player Rank and Battle Pass progress were reset in Season 2. Player Rank reset to allow for faster Battle Pass progression. The players can claim a Rank Up Challenge every time they reach a new Rank, which rewards them with Battle Points. Without the reset, the players at higher Ranks from Season 1 would be put into a disadvantage, since much more XP is needed to reach the next Rank.
Features and Content
- New exciting game mode - Zone Control!
- New awesome Hero: Daisuke, the blade of the night
- New Ranked game mode
- 5 Basic Divisions, each Division having 3 Tiers
- Championship Splits - mini-tournaments for cool awards
- Leaving an active Ranked match will lead to you losing Division points and being temporarily banned from playing Ranked matches
- (Time penalization for leaving Ranked matches was temporarily decreased from 15 minutes to 5 minutes)
- New intricate map: Tharsis Outpost
- Brand new 100-tier Battle Pass, featuring cool rewards like the SARA Archangel and Daisuke Samurai skins
- Sprays - express yourself in a whole new way
- New challenges - for Zone Control and more
Changes and Improvements
- Revisited First Time User Experience and Cleaner Graphical User Interface
- Increased speed of all characters
- Weapon balances
- Willow health was slightly increased
- Willow - Flash Mine improvements (arrow indicating its location, skill icon indicating its position), visual indication of blindness on affected heroes
- Flash Mine, Tech Jammer - health bars are visible on enemy gadgets on aim, health bars are also visible if you are the owner the gadget
- Team Deathmatch kills needed to win the match increased from 20 to 30
- Zone Control points needed to win the match were set to 100 (originally intended 150)
**If you are playing on multiple devices, please make sure that before you have updated the game on all your devices before playing!**
Thank you and see you on the battlefield!